My multinational pharmaceutical client is looking for a Team Manager to lead and develop a team of talented and motivated Professionals in their Business Solutions Centre. You would be responsible for daily staff management and leading front-line agents to ensure delivery of answers and positive experiences with customers. In this position, you would be expected to continuously coach and monitor the team to ensure individual and team performance goals are achieved.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- People Management: staff recruitment, manage and develop team members, feedback and coaching, manage daily team operations
- Engagement: create and contribute to an environment that creates enthusiasm and accountability, encourage collaboration, innovation and commitment to the company vision
- Compliance: Monitors team’s compliance, follows all compliance policies, laws and regulations, respond appropriately to reported and known / suspected compliance violations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Previous experience supervising health care professionals
- Health care background required (e.g., licensed pharmacist, registered nurse, or other qualified health care professional)
To be considered please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.