Talent Acquisition Role
My East Cork based client has a Talent Acquisition role that would be perfect for an experienced Recruiter looking to move in house or an experienced in-house Recruiter with multinational experience looking for a change.
Benefits in this job include a generous base salary, employee progression, weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes, as well as Healthcare and Pension.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the end to end recruitment & selection online recruiting resources (LinkedIn, Indeed, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other sources to
- Identify candidates and actively generate a strong pool of potential candidates
- Utilize Boolean search strings and related techniques to identify talent
- Work with recruitment colleagues to build comprehensive candidate pipeline
- Assessing the competence of candidates against job descriptions / role specifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years of sourcing, recruiting or talent acquisition
- Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) or related IT experience is preferred.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 4847 135 to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.