Fund Accounting Business Analyst – Galway – 50-55k
An investment bank and international financial services provider for corporate and institutional clients, present across Europe, the Americas, and Asia is looking for a Fund Accounting Business Analyst for their Galway branch.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in the take on of new business from a FA systems and FA set up perspective;
- Lead FA projects assigned to assist with FA change requirements;
- Provide support to core FA systems such as Multifonds, Intellimatch, FireFly, NTAS etc.
- Deliver Target Platforms and Model Office projects, including system UAT testing and implementation, whilst being the primary point of contact for all system development and support requirements for the FA operational teams;
- Assist with Excel macro creations and support;
- Work with all Dublin operational users to identify system issues and resolve or co-ordinate with engineering teams to ensure resolution;
- Deliver a full automation of the FA operating model, including the build of trade interfaces, manage and increase the STP rate, robotics, etc.;
- Significant experience in Fund Accounting;
- Strong technical ability e.g. advanced Excel;
- Must have an EU/Irish Passport or a stamp 4 Visa;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 to discuss.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.