A world's leading asset sevicing company is seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team.
Preparation of funds’ annual and semi-annual statutory financial statements in a timely, accurate and efficient fashion. This involves drafting the financial statements and preparing a file supporting all figures within them.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Responding to auditor queries in a comprehensive and timely manner
- Liaising with Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency & Trustee Departments on common issues
- Ensuring all information relevant to Financial Reporting is provided for inclusion in Board Packs for presentation to the Directors.
- Filing Financial Statements with the appropriate regulators and stock exchanges in accordance with deadlines
- Resolve and escalate as appropriate any issues
- Tax filing with Irish Revenue and assist Tax Advisors with non-Irish tax filings.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects as required
At least two years’ experience within the financial reporting department of a Fund Administrator, with direct experience preparing financial statements for funds.
- Ideally suited to someone qualified or almost qualified.
- Up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP & FRS 102) Knowledge of UK SORP would be an advantage.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Track record of working in line with timetables and meeting strict deadlines.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 to discuss more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.