Our client a digital property company have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, hardworking Senior Surveyors to join their fast paced team based in Dublin 4.
- Liaising with clients to co-ordinate property information
- Preparation and analysis of property information to facilitate reserve pricing
- Preparation and issuing of reserve reports and reserve advice notes to clients
- Inspection and measurement of properties in accordance with all relevant RICS SCSI guidelines
- Compilation of auction catalogue particulars
- Liaison with potential bidders and interested parties during the marketing periods providing information where necessary in a profession and accurate manner
- Provision of market feedback to clients during marketing
- Relationship-building and business development it will be important for the surveyor to maintain and develop relationships with clients with a view to generating new or additional business
- PRSA Licence
- Professional and courteous approach to relationships with colleagues, clients and members of the public
- Strong IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional approach to time management and deadlines including an ability to complete various projects in a busy environment
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.