Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant
Based in North County Dublin – Global travel retail company
Salary: €70-€75K+ benefits
A new position has arisen for an FP&A Accountant within in a successful aviation company, sitting on their retail side of the business. This role will report to the Global Head of Finance and will be part of the wider team of 10 and will interact regularly with the local and international teams.
- Delivery of the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and variance analysis.
- Preparation of reporting packs and presentations for senior management.
- Ensure all plans are underpinned with sound assumptions and projections and delivered in line with group timelines.
- Provide commercial insight into company and involvement in 5- year plans.
- Provide key financial reporting and ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Qualified accountant with PQE and experience working in an FP&A/ commercially focused role.
- Must display genuine commercial acumen and awareness.
- Will ideally be big 4/top 10 trained.
For full details on this position, please get in contact with Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.