Senior Construction Manager
Our client is looking for a Senior Construction Manager to join their team on a temporary/contractual basis for 10 weeks on a major data centre project in Meath. The ideal candidate would be available for an immediate start.
The company is a leading supplier of a temporary and relocatable onsite buildings.
Our client is looking for a Construction Project Manager to:
- Manage all onsite activities, staff, contractors and subcontractors.
- Implement a clear schedule of deliverables.
- Ensure the project is set to be delivered safely, on time, and within budget.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- Experience in a critical environment (pharmaceutical, data centre, etc.) preferable.
- IOSH accredited.
- Safe Pass and First Aid (preferable).
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer
- A Team Player
- A Manager
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work on one of Ireland’s largest construction projects.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at email@example.com or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.