| Financial Anaylst 70K-75K |
My client an aviation company is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team.
You will have a background in Top Ten accountancy practices, with 3 years post qualified experience. Specifically, in ecommerce , retail, finance, fast moving goods or aviation.
This is a permanent role with excellent benefits and package.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
- Co-ordinate the financial planning activities, primarily for budgeting, reforecasts and 5-year corporate plans, for the group. Ensure all plans are underpinned with sound robust assumptions & projections and delivered
- Bring sound commercial challenge to the business plans / budgets of business units
- Maintain the risk register for the group including the coordination of monthly and quarterly updates.
- Maintain the Balanced Scorecard for the company including the coordination of monthly and quarterly updates.
- Prepare reporting packs and other required presentations / reports as required.
- Provide key financial reporting and ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of KPI reporting for the group.
- Supporting the finance team with on-going activities.
- Qualified professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent analytical and computer skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have FP&A/Financial planning type experience as opposed to financial control experience
- Must show an ability to develop into the role
- Must be able to work independently
Please send an updated CV to email@example.com or
call Aoife on 01 474 4691 to discuss this job in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.