Customer Service Team Leader – Citywest
Seeking an experienced Team Leader to join busy contact centre in Citywest.
Successful candidate will manage a team of first level agents and be responsible for performance improvement and best practice amongst their assigned team.
Ideally candidate will have 3+ years people management and coaching experience.
• Monitor agent’s performance (response times, call closures, KPI’s etc)
• Senior escalation for performance issues and ensure correct remedial action is taken.
• Implementation and recommendation of potential process improvements.
• Provide one to one coaching with first level agents.
• Assist with resolution of service delivery issues.
• Assist with recruitment of new employees.
• Complete ad hoc duties allocated through line management.
• 3+ years’ experience working in a Customer Service environment and Team Leader role.
• People Management experience is essential.
• Experience in assisting recruitment processes is a plus.
• Experience using CRMs
• Experience in performance coaching, KPI management.
Please apply now or sent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.