Financial Planning Analyst Accountant | Retail | 75k
My client, a global retailer is seeking to hire an FP&A Accountant on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a small team with the primary purpose of delivering annual budgets, quarterly reforecasts & production of the annual corporate plan.
The position is based in North Dublin and the salary ranges from 65-75k + bonus, pension, healthcare.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Provision of accurate financial and commercial insights to guide and inform company strategy.
• Build and produce financial comparison models
• Co-ordinate the financial planning activities, primarily for budgeting, reforecasts and 5-year corporate plans,
• Bring sound commercial challenge to the business plans / budgets of business units
• Collaborate with finance team to deliver high quality financial analysis/presentations
• Critically analysing inputs from stakeholders for strategic and commercial purposes
• Preparing variance analysis, tracking actual & forecast performance
• Working closely with executive management and corporate planning teams
• Prepare ad-hoc tasks / reports for management as and when required.
• (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) Qualified Accountant
• 2-3 years post qualified experience working in a similar FP&A or Financial Analyst
• Trained in a Big 4 accounting firm
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.