Sigmar’s top performing Accountancy and Finance division is expanding in 2019 and we are looking for an experienced and ambitious recruiter to join a very active team!
We are looking for recruiters who want to earn big, represent Sigmar in a competitive market, and build their desk like a CEO!
- You will be the vital link between clients and candidates
- Build and develop relationships with guaranteed PSL clients, being be an effective Account Manager and demonstrating a hunger to develop your own accounts
- Proactively speak with potential candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited. Acting as the first point of contact for the business, you will conduct interviews face to face, via Skype and telephone.
- You will use innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, Head Hunting, Hinterview, Networking and our own global internal database to source the best talent in the market. Engaging with job seekers to learn about their career experience.
- Being an ambassador for your team and company at market events and client meetings
- You are encouraged to continually build and maintain knowledge of the Accountancy industry through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects.
- Hold interviews and build relationships with credible Accountancy professionals helping them with their next career move.
- You will attend events and meetings with top tier financial institutions
- Offering valuable input to press, media, blogs and company communications including salary surveys
- Minimum 1+ year experience in recruiting for Accountancy (more is always welcome!)
- Degree in accountancy or other business related discipline
- Naturally inquisitive and a nose for investigating
- Confident communicator
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position in a busy and active division
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no threshold or cap
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements available
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.