Senior Financial Accountant | Fast- growing Irish FinTech Firm | Dublin City Centre
My client, a newly established Irish owned FinTech firm is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The Senior Accountant will have an integral input in driving business performance and identifying opportunities for profitable growth potential.
Salary on this role ranges from 70-80k + benefits.
The role of Senior Financial Accountant offers fantastic scope - apart from core accounting tasks you will have the opportunity to work on:
• ad hoc financial projects
• Work closely with the FD
• Responsibility for performing technical accounting duties involving the maintenance and reporting of financial accounting data
• Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end
• Preparation and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations at month end
• Participate in analysing, planning and forecasting
• Calculation, posting and analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured.
• Prepares financial reports, statements and schedules of standard design.
• Conducting analytical review of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
• Provide cost information to management and other departments as required
• Assist in the planning and coordination of year end audit process involving statutory auditors
• Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• 3 years PQE ideally in FinTech/Banking/Tech
• Big 4 experience desirable
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.