Maintenance Technician | Clare
Location: Co. Clare (Close to Galway border)
Pay: €35k - €40k
Responsibilities of the job:
- Oversee the day to day running of production equipment.
- Trouble-shooting, preventative maintenance & repair of equipment.
- Provide technical and mechanical support to reduce downtime on machines.
- Engineering support to assigned production lines.
- Ensuring products manufactured conform to quality standards and specifications.
- Working as part of a team to identify and resolve systematic equipment issues.
- Prioritise issues in conjunction with production supervisors.
- Installation of process equipment and fixtures.
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance on Machines and Tools.
What we would like you to have:
- HETAC Level 6 qualification in a relevant area.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a Technician role.
- Working knowledge and skills in tools and components used in maintenance and repair of mechanical systems such as bearings, gears, clutches, belts, and seals.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic components and systems;
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
- PLC programming experience.
- Experience of automation.
- Experience in Injection Moulding Machines.
- Experience in PLC's, electrical schematics, pneumatics, and CE marking.
- AutoCAD or Solid Works experience.
If you are interested in this job and are a suitably qualified and experienced Maintenance Technician, please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.