Salary: €30,000 - €33,000
A leading energy supplier based in Dublin 4 is seeking to hire an experienced financial services administrator to join their operations team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will come from a heavily administration focused role within a financial services institution.
- Support the day to day operation of a range of administration and processing activities
- Check and analyse data coming into the company
- Scheduling and quality control of monthly settlement runs in accordance with the settlement timetable.
- Assist in resolving queries from both customers and suppliers, escalating issues to senior staff as required.
- Actively support and suggest business process improvements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in administrative role within banking, insurance or funds services.
- Experience of settlements and reconciliations.
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills.
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible approach to work along with the ability to work well in a team environment.
Role will require early morning, weekend and public holiday work on a rostered basis.
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.