Busy property and facilities company based in Sandyford are currently seeking a full-time Office Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate’s role will be to provide administrative support of multiple processes within company including Staff Induction, HR, Health and Safety, vehicle management and training.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Responding to emails and telephone queries.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Liaising with Couriers and service providers,
- Administrative support to the team.
- Data entry.
- Minute taking.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a busy office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English.
- Ideally a background in either HR, Bookeeping or Legal.
Please apply now or send CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.