My client within the FMCG sector currently looking for a Qualified Accountant to Join their growing team. You must have qualified 3 years previously and have worked within an FMCG environment. The role will be directly responsible for the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all financial information regarding the factory. Managing the actual and forecast financial performance for the company. Consolidation of the forecasts and budgets.
• Provision of accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis
• Supporting and challenging management in the business with insightful analysis
• Actual and forecast sales and margin reporting, analysis and optimization.
• Actual and forecasting of KPI’s – reporting, analysis, optimization and benchmarking.
• NPD and Product Costings – production of accurate and timely costings using agreed process and templates.
• Costings – Post launch reviews from costed recipe to actual performance.
• Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts as required by the business.
• Financials – Delivery of the budget.
• Management of Capital spend for the site
• Balance Sheet integrity ie Fixed Assets, stocks , accruals , prepayments
• profitability analysis with options to optimize profitability
• Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years pqe
• Strong FMCG or Production background is a MUST
• Strong Sap, excel and powerpoint experience
• Project Management
Please make sure you match all the requirements on the above role before sending your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.