My client within the Insurance sector currently have a perm requirement for candidates with strong Solvency II. This position is accountable for the maintenance of a robust internal control environment for reporting purposes.
• Maintaining a strong control environment - ensuring daily/monthly & quarterly controls are completed
• Working closely with Global Finance Systems team to resolve system issues impacting EMEA region.
• Statistical data capture and reporting for close period review
• Assisting local, functional and analysis teams with production related queries/requests/issues.
• Representing EMEA production team on corporate initiatives projects impacting EMEA
• Ensure the defined QMR and XBRL processes are delivered as per the close calendar and to the correct quality for quarterly, annual and resubmission closes.
• Qualified Accountant with a strong Insurance background
• An understanding of currency revaluation and translation principles
• Controller environment experience
• SII reporting experience
If you match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.