My client based in Dublin 12 currently have a requirement for a qualified Accountant with a strong management accounting background. You will come from a multi-national or a large SME background
• Management accounts, annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation.
• Liaise with Product Department on pricing, margin analysis and related reporting.
• Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecasting.
• Liaise with Marketing Department on costings, analysis and related reporting.
• Monthly reconciliation and analysis of internal fleet vehicles.
• Review of periodic balance sheet reconciliations.
• Liaise with the Sales Department on fleet and vehicle demonstrator programmes
• Preparation of monthly accounts costings and analysis as and when required.
• Preparation of periodic VAT return for review and submission
• Participation in external and internal audits
• Miscellaneous projects
• Ensure all internal controls are adhered to and develop processes where necessary.
• Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ACA
• 2-3 years Accounting experience
• Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong accounts system exposure i.e. Sun Systems
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel & Outlook
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.