My client within the online tech space currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant, ideally you will have trained within a Top 10 or Big 4 firm and then gained industry experience within a tech company or similar . You will have exposure to a multi-national environment and us gaap experience
• responsible for the accounting and controls supporting EMEA regions
• Manage and maintain accountability for the accuracy, timeliness and efficiency of accounting processes related to EMEA- including performing analyses and financial reporting during month-end close.
• Support product partnering closely with the central finance teams to ensure local compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
• Identifying and mitigating regional risks and creating or optimizing controls.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications utilized in accounting processes and highlight opportunities for improvement, managing projects etc
• Design, develop and perform other periodic analyses and presentations including compilation of reporting for management and other ad-hoc business updates.
• Qualified Accountant with a strong tech or similar background – Must have a multi-national background
• Strong US GAAP and IFRS experience
• Technical accounting or Tax Compliance experience.
• Collaborative style and ability to work with cross functional and international teams.
• Knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP system.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.