My client within the financial services sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with exposure to SPV’s . This role will be part of the financial reporting team and you will be involved in preparation of annual and interim financial statements, quarterly FVC reporting and bi monthly VAT returns.
• Preparations of financial reporting workings, in excel
• Preparation and filing of annual and interim financial statements.
• Preparation and filing of Central Bank Returns
• Preparation and submission of bi-monthly VAT returns
• Prepare reconciliations of ledger balances
• Ensuring financial statements are in full compliance with international accounting standards
• Liaising with and assisting external auditors in the conduct of their annual audit.
• Liaising with and assisting tax consultants in the conduct of their annual Corporation Tax return preparation.
• Newly Qualified Accountant (Big 4 ACA or ACCA) with experience auditing funds or financial reporting
• Understanding and knowledge of IFRS.
• Good numeracy, analytical and accounting skills.
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
If interested in this role and have the required experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.