This is an opportunity to join a young busy team in a global business that has rapidly grown in the last couple of years. As a key member of the audit team you will be responsible for supporting the senior management and partners of the firm in leading and managing assignments.
• Work on a range of audit assignments, co-ordinating and taking responsibility for planning, execution etc
• Research and resolve technical queries.
• Manage Audit Engagements and Trainee Accountants on accounts/ audit assignments.
• Communicate with client management and deliver on deadlines and expectations.
• Report directly to firm partners and managers, working towards the achievement of individual and firm goals and targets
• Recently Qualified Accountant, having trained through an Accountancy Practice (would consider part qualified with experience in audit).
• At least 2-3 years’ experience working in an audit team.
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.