My client a leading Investment bank currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong finance and analytical background. You will have a background within global markets and have strong financial product knowledge (Fixed Income, Derivatives etc )
Within this role you will be involved in accurate and timely forecasts of the balance sheet and net interest income. You will also be involved in the measurement and analysis of Interest Rate Risk using various methods.
• balance sheet composition and interest rate risk strategy,
• strategic planning three-year outlook
• setting the right strategy to measure the profitability of assets and liabilities to ensure efficient use of the balance sheet,
• stress testing the balance sheet
• producing the balance sheet and forecast and supporting liquidity calculations
• Understanding of asset liability management as it pertains to banking as well as nuances related to international entities.
• serve as a liaison with business partners across various teams including regulatory reporting, liquidity
• Qualified Accountant with a financial services background
• Strong Global Markets and financial product knowledge
• Strong analysis- forecasting experience
If interested in this role and would like to progress send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.