Your New Company
A large multinational pharmaceutical company offering great progression and a competitive package.
Your New Role
- Lead new and recurring security risk assessments (e.g. GDPR, PCI, etc.), develop mitigation plans, and work with internal stakeholders to assign remediation tracking responsibility; collaborate with other risk and compliance teams, such as Global Privacy, SOX, Internal Audit, Compliance & Ethics
- Provide support and guidance to key application and infrastructure stakeholders as part of the enterprise Information Protection Program.
- Work with business and IT teams to establish security requirements for projects/programs (e.g. systems upgrade or implementation) and operations.
- Collaborate with network security and operations teams to implement appropriate security controls and protections (e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.).
- Acts as an Information Security subject matter expert on cross‐business unit projects and endorse recommended solutions; providing thought leadership; coaching and mentoring other analysts as required.
What You Will Need
- 8+ years’ experience in administering security controls in an organisation
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with security related regulations and standards, such as NIST, GDPR, PCI, and SOX
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53 security frameworks.
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g. LANs, VLANs, VNets, WANs, firewalls).
- Knowledge of Security controls relating to McAfee ePO, McAfee SIEM, Rapid 7 vulnerability scanner, WebInspect, firewalls, DLP, or equivalent products/technologies.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS).
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.