Trainee Accountant – 35k
I am currently hiring a part-qualified accountant for my clients, a multinational known practice, based in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal candidate will be currently sitting ACCA exams and will have 2-3 years previous experience in accounts, coming from either practice or industry.
- Preparation of US GAAP modified account
- Advising client of their statutory accounting obligations
- Researching the technical accounting elements for IFRS accounting standards.
- Applying Company Law requirements to a set of statutory financial statements.
- Researching the varying disclosure requirements required by accounting standards versus the company law requirements for Irish entities.
- Preparation / review of IFRS, FRS101 and/or FRS102 statutory financial statements for Irish subsidiaries of multinational companies
- Maintaining client relationships and liaising with clients on issues and supporting the team in particular technical areas when preparing Statutory Financial Statements.
- Accounting Part qualified accountant – ACA or ACCA
- 2-3 years previous experience in accounts, coming from either practice or industry
- Committed and motivated team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong technical IFRS / Company Law knowledge is desirable
- Outgoing, ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
email@example.com Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.