The QC Chemist as part of the technical transfer group is responsible for conducting testing to support the introduction of new products or assist in investigation analysis of existing products
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications.
- Observe established escalation process for laboratory issues that impact established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or the fulfilment of production goals.
- Participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods, method development/validation protocols and reports and method verification protocols and reports.
- Recognize and report to immediate supervisor any issues or deviations from accepted standards.
- Provide status updates on own activities and productivity challenges according to defined procedures.
- Complete and conform to all training requirements for job role, including company-required and job role-specific training.
- Carry out and assist in the ongoing training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
The next QC Chemist should have a BSc Degree in Chemistry or Science with 1+ years experience utilising HPLC/UPLC analytical techniques in a GMP enviornment. Experience in method validation and or transfer is desirable but not essential.
If you're looking to join a growing and innovative company where you will receive excellent training and career progression opportunities send us your CV now.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.