My client a leading company within the energy sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with strong financial analyst, budgeting and forecasting experience
The role :
- Understanding variances versus budget and dealing with teams across the group
- Preparation of budgets across the business
- Preparation and review of projections for contract negotiation, analysis related to these areas and all info related to this
- Preparation of capital expenditure proposals
- Approval and supervision of the process of issuing Letters of Offer & Supply Agreements
- Working with the Sales team across our sales channels, monitoring and review of Customer performance, ensuring adherence to key contractual terms and related review of branded sites.
- Assessing new business opportunities that emerge across the company and providing financial oversight for the Sales and Management teams.
- Project work
• Qualified Accountant with a strong analytical background
• Experience working within the energy or similar sector
• Strong budgeting and forecasting experience
• Finance project experience
You will gain fantastic experience while growing your experience to date. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team.
If this job is of interest to you, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will be in touch about your application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.