Payroll Specialist – 40k
I am hiring for my clients, a Payroll Bureau based in North Dublin, they require a Payroll Specialist on a full-time basis.
This is an 11 month initial contract, however there is a strong view to permanency should the candidate be successful. An IPASS Qualification is essential and experience with SAP systems will be advantageous.
- Works as the first point of contact for HR Representatives in a managed services delivery model, in line with statement of service and agreed service levels.
- Categorizes and prioritizes queries, requests, and issues.
- Assumes full responsibility for payroll processing and controls, post payroll processes e.g. payslips, posting to accounting, Revenue reporting and delivery of 3rd party files for ROI payroll.
- Role includes full responsibility for Personnel Administration, Data Processing & Controls.
- Responsible for end of year activities including SAP payroll calendar implementation, generation/transfer time quotas, reconciliation and legislative reporting.
- Performs UAT for legislation and legal changes together with direct service changes and requests and escalates to support as appropriate.
- IPASS qualified or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Payroll processing role.
- A detailed knowledge of PAYE (including BIK) PRSI and USC
- Familiarity with ROS and EFT processes
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.