My client, a leader in the logistics industry are looking for a Financial Analyst with 1+ years’ experience to join their team. This presents an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience while working for reputable company. The role is originally a 12-month contract that will be made permanent. Benefits include bonus, healthcare and life assurance.
- Inputting data on purchases and sales invoices, journals and bank movements into SAP
- Assist with exporting financial Reports from SAP and reporting to the relevant parties
- Assisting with and managing budget activities
- Responsible for posting Accruals and Prepayments into SAP.
- Assisting with the generation of VAT and Intrastat reports while liaising with VAT Specialists
- Liaising with internal and external bodies such a accountants and auditors on a regular basis
- Dealing with CRO and Revenue queries and submitting VAT Reports online.
- Ad hoc duties
- Must have 1+ years’ experience in an accounting/finance role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills
- ERP System experience (Ideally SAP)
To apply now for this Finance Analyst position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.