This is an exciting job for a French speaking client executive with a leading global health and care company, with 32 million customers globally and operations in the UK, USA, Australia and across Europe.
This job will focus on selling private medical insurance policies.
- Generating new business revenue from existing leads
- Cross selling to existing customers as well as creating new prospects from their own sales activities
- Acquiring and building relationships with Private Clients
- Support renewals and acting as a customer champion for the segment
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by putting forward ideas for improvement and making a contribution to focus groups
- Will have a proven record in field-sales, ideally Family Office/Estates, along with strong networking and negotiation skills.
- Experience of selling high value consumer products and service to high net worth consumer segment
- Previous experience of a complex and multi skilled customer facing roles within a contact centre setting
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales and quality targets
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes.
- Fluency in French would be required.
- An ability to speak an additional language would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a French speaker based in Dublin to join a successful, global company.
Please send your CV to discuss further!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.