Graduate Accounts Administrator
An excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join one of Irelands leading retail groups on a permanent basis.
My clients are based in Dublin City Centre and they have a vacancy for an accounts assistant to join our busy accounts department on a starting salary of €24,000.
- Processing all supplier invoices
- Arrange payment approval for these invoices
- Prepare bi-monthly BACS payment file and issue cheque payments
- Reconcile supplier accounts and deal with supplier queries
- Processing bank transactions
- Prepare monthly Intrastat returns
- Manage all incoming and outgoing post
- Support to credit controller
- Ideally part-qualified accountant or equivalent third level qualification
- Minimum 1 years’ experience is preferable
- Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.