Reception and Office Operations position available in the heart of the City Centre for an enthusiastic, confident and engaging candidate.
With a "Can-Do" attitude and a "Team Player" approach, you would be responsible for tasks to include:
- Client and visitor meet and greet - maintain a pleasant front of house presence
- Ensuring all meeting rooms and reception area are kept clean, tidy and presentable
- Sorting of all incoming and outgoing post and faxes
- Monitor the central company inbox and distribute or respond to emails as appropriate
- Answer and re-direct all incoming calls
- Administrative support for Management and team as required to include diary management and travel booking
- Assist the finance team as required - invoicing, raising PO's, expenses, etc.
- Minimum 3 years' previous experience in a busy Reception based position
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in the MS Suite
- Systems experience would be beneficial e.g. SAP, Sage
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and communication skills
This is a permanent position and excellent opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join an organisation that is experiencing continued growth, right here in the City Centre!
If you have the right experience for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.