EMEA Risk Manager -Dublin North- 55k-60k car allowance, health & pension.
You will join the Credit and Collections team in the Shared Service Centre,
This role is responsible for managing EMEA credit risk, exposure management, facilitation and growth of working capital programmes and managing a team of two Credit Risk Analysts.
- Production of accurate credit reports which will include qualitative and quantitative analysis, including detailed financial statement appraisal
- Building and dealing internal and external business relationships with clients and staff to support business development strategies across EMEA
- Maintain high level of knowledge of country risk and the economic and commercial environment of our marketplaces
- Management of issuance and renewals of bank guarantees, parent guarantees and any other securities
- Ensuring timely execution of the securities/draw downs and reduction of exposure when possible, to enforce collection of obligations due to the company
- Regular monitoring and reporting of credit exposure and high-risk accounts
- Managing the Order Fulfilment KPIs (inventory>AR) while ensuring the credit policy is not breached
- Proactively review credit lines to meet individual business units, ensure timely escalations to Head of Credit and BUs
- Country Risk monitoring and taking measures to control exposure and/or adjust trading terms
- Professional or third-level qualification in finance or related discipline
- Financial analysis/trade underwriting skills, advanced understanding of P&L and BS
- Good knowledge of cash collections - understanding of collections, cash application and dispute management processes
- Relative experience in international trade financing and credit insurance desirable
- Direct experience in international security management such bank or company guarantees, mortgages, letters of credit and similar
- 5+ Years Credit Management Experience in international B2B environment
- Ability to multi task and adhere to deadlines
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.