Role: Our client is a multinational contributor to public transport who are currently hiring a Multi Skilled Technician to work on a vehicle overhaul project for the next three months. This job would be well suited for a fitter or mechanic with familiarity with electrical equipment. As the company’s Multi Skilled Technician, your job will involve ensuring vehicles meet the quality standards of the client’s customers. This will involve a range of preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure that this overhaul project is completed on schedule and to a high standard. If you are a qualified fitter or mechanic who would be interested in working as a Multi Skilled Technician, you can find more details below to see if this is the job for you.
- Maintaining vehicles according to standard procedures.
- Carrying out vehicle preparation work with on board computerised equipment when necessary.
- Conducting vehicle fault diagnostic work.
- Reporting accidents and incidents through relevant channels.
- Coaching and developing other technicians when required.
- Recording activities and time taken to complete relevant tasks.
- Act as part of emergency call out team.
- Technical qualification (i.e. fitter, mechanic, etc)
- Experience with electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics.
- Experience working in a rolling stock maintenance environment or similar.
- Experience in a process/production environment.
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft software packages.
- Knowledge of quality/health & safety standards preferable.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.