Role: Our client is a multinational transport provider who are hiring a Multi Skilled Technician to work on a vehicle overhaul project for the next three months. This job would be suitable for a mechanic/fitter who is familiar with electrical equipment. As the company’s Multi Skilled Technician, your job will involve making sure vehicles meet quality standards of the client’s customers, and will involve a range of preventative and corrective maintenance to help complete this overhaul project on time and to a high standard. If you are a qualified fitter or mechanic who would be interested in working as a Multi Skilled Technician, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Vehicle maintenance according to standard procedures.
- Conducting vehicle preparation work with on board computerised equipment as necessary.
- Vehicle fault diagnostic work.
- Reporting accidents and incidents through relevant channels.
- Coaching and developing other technicians when necessary.
- Recording activities and time taken to complete relevant tasks.
- Acting as part of emergency call out team.
- Technically qualified (i.e. mechanic, fitter, etc)
- Experience with electronics, mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Experience working in a rolling stock maintenance environment or similar.
- Experience in a production/process environment.
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft software packages.
- Knowledge of quality/health & safety standards preferable.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of job described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.