Job: New Store Assistant Project Manager
Our client who are a supermarket chain with over 30 stores across Ireland are currently on the lookout for an assistant project manager to be based in Dublin.
Position will require someone who ideally speaks Romanian and English fluently.
The position will involve supervising and coordinating all architectural and construction activities required for the renovation, minor works projects and build of new stores.
The focus of the job is:
- Supervise and coordinate all architectural and construction activities required for the renovation, minor works projects or creation of a new store
- Manage the efficient implementation of each deployment step, including delegating duties to all needed parties and keeping team members informed of the project needs, deadline changes, and functionality.
- Remain current on technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility.
- Champion Operations programs throughout the company. Provide education and support as needed to help business partners understand the value of effective execution concepts and enable them to efficiently navigate the process.
- Contract with and manage external consultants such as architects, engineers, contractors
- Be responsible for costs, timing and quality of projects throughout planning and construction
- Communicate on projects regularly with all stakeholders
- Prepare project budgets and update them regularly during project development
- Review consultants and contractors’ drawings to ensure consistency with project and concept, from preliminary submission through shop drawings
- Visit construction sites and prepare reports, from mobilization through punch list completion and opening
- 5 -10 years of applicable retail experience inside a comparable company, or similar architectural or construction management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Communication, Marketing, Supply Chain/Logistics or related field
- Ability to manage a team, stakeholders and outside business partners
- Ability to be design and detail oriented with highest standards of expectations at all phases of work.
- Analytical and project management skills
- Ability to travel frequently
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.