Join an exciting IT team in a Global Financial Company, where you will develop your technical skills through working with Linux, Jenkins, Docker and scripting languages.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and deliver core business applications.
- Scheduling and coordination of releases for all applications in our QA, Demo and Production environments
- Optimize and document our deployment processes and environments
- Follow best practice change management processes
- Work with the developers, QA, IT and business stake holders to identify release dependencies
- Assisting with application and system monitoring and maintenance
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving and documenting issues and outages in production
- Assist with stress testing, benchmarking and security audits
- Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues & troubleshooting application and system logs
What you need:
- Knowledgebase/experience with a DevOps environment
- Experience with Linux system administration, Centos preferred
- Knowledge of release management principles and methodologies
- Experience with Jenkins ot Rundeck
- Strong Docker knowledge
- Strong NGINX, scripting (shell, Perl) skills
- Any experience of working iwthin an Agile environment is beneficial
- Any AWS experience is a bonus
This role offers an opportunity to develop into a DevOps position and develop technical skills within an exciting and progressive environment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.