Quality technician required to fill a weekend shift position with a multinational medical device company based in Galway.
This job will give the successful candidate the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a company that invests in their employees and offer internal progression opportunities. They will be responsible for ensuring high quality/ performance standards on all products.
- Lead NCR activity to drive process improvement and reduce defects.
- Support all CAPA activity including customer complaints
- Lead in-process & final inspection
- Support all incoming inspection
- Support test/validation activity
- Perform internal/supplier audits and to support external audits to ISO standards and regulations
- Support QA documentation activities
- Produce reports on quality metrics
- Support prototype/manufacturing operations area projects and initiatives
- Certificate/diploma in Science/engineering/quality or relevant discipline (Level 6)
- 1-2 years’ experience in the quality department in the medical device industry
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Internal auditing
- Report writing
- Familiar with ERP systems
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.