Information Security Specialist- Initial 6-month Contract - Dublin - Rate 500 per day
Stamp 4/1G required
Why you should apply
- Become a core team member for the companies growing cyber security presence in the world’s largest custodian bank and asset servicing company
What will you be doing?
- Improve the service level for security operations and monitoring.
- Configure and monitor Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform for security alerts.
- Designing dashboards for asset owners and management consumptionImprove the security of the environment based on business use cases or changes in threat landscape, root causes from security incident response, or output from security analytics
What you need
- 3-5 years in the financial industry focusing on information security - CISSP or GCIH a plus.
- Security monitoring experience and incident response activities required
- Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
- SIEM technologies, log management tools, security analytics platforms, and forensic offerings experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.