As an Accounts Receivable professional, you will be responsible for handling incoming billing and collections queries for this Social Media powerhouse. Enjoy a great working environment, top of the line office, and in office perks as well!
- Identify and handle billing and/or collections queries
- Liaising with departments to ensure billing accuracy & identify upfront solutions to potential collections blockers
- Handle queries regarding VAT and Withholding Tax
- Create and distribute financial analysis of customer impacting issues
- Handle queries regarding Invcoicing for Italy
- Handle credit & re-bill requests
- Send out new account emails to new customers
- Prepare ad-hoc reports, analysis and special projects as needed
- Fluent in Italian
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Experience in Accounts Receivable, preferably in a multinational company
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task with limited supervision
- Strong team player who creates synergy within the group and is able to thrive under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Experience working with outsourced services team is a plus
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
Please apply to email@example.com
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.