Our client currently has vacancies for both a Mid-level and Senior Level Developer, these roles will suit Developers who are quick learners and really enjoy using cutting edge technologies, problem solving and writing high quality code.
This is a US company and development teams are small and cross functional and are made up of Developers and QA. They primarily work to scrum methodologies on projects in Android, Java, SQL, Nodejs and AngularJS.
The teams use common API patterns such as REST, SOAP and AMQP.
As well as product development, teams are involved in maintaining and extending devops pipelines to deliver their software into cloud providers.
The role responsibilities:
- Design and develop quality software to implement product features
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Work closely with developers, QA team, customer support and product management
on delivering and supporting the client’s services
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- For Mid level developers 2-3+ years of experience in software development is needed and
for Senior level Developers, 5-7 + years experience is needed (using Java/C#/C++)
- Experience working in an agile environment with continuous integration and continuous
delivery using tools such as Git, Jenkins and Docker
Additional experience needed though not essential!
- Android dev experience
- Experience with Microservice architectures & Frameworks
- Message queue/broker experience
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services / Server less computing
- Experience with database optimization
- Good knowledge of design patterns, TDD
For further information please contact email@example.com or 091 455 308. Your details will be kept confidential and Sigmar will never contact a third party with your information without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.