Job Title: Configuration and Shipping Coordinator
Type of contract: Temporary contract initially with scope for becoming longer term
This role is new to the company (a US based global company with offices in Galway City). It offers a great opportunity for some-one to join and put their own stamp on the role.
This company offers a friendly and close knit working environment with low employee turn over and great development opportunities!
Job Role & Tasks:
- Monitor client ServiceNow ticketing system
- Send service request to partner supplier
- Update status of requests to client ServiceNow
- Create and update CRP records for shipments
- Send Asset detail to USA for virtual warehouse inventory management.
- Receive client disposal product via parcel shipments, log into assets, wipe devices if necessary
- Coordinate disposal pickups with client disposal vendor
- Update reporting as needed
- Receive, pick, ship orders that are routed through the IRE facility.
- Min 2 years’ experience of working in a IT Support/IT Helpdesk environment
- IT Qualification desirable
- Able to work independently, take ownership and grow the role
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Able to build good working relationships (US Head office, Suppliers, Internal Stakeholders)
For further information, please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com
Please note that Sigmar Recruitment Ltd will never share your details with a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.