Mid Level/Senior Software Developers
This well established development team has a low employee turn over and now has additional roles due to team expansion.
The successful Developer/s will form a key part of the Software Development team to provide excellent software solutions to internal customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate as a team member in agile deliveries (Scrum).
- Promote and adhere to agile engineering practices and standards.
- Participate in and champion a disciplined software engineering culture.
- 4+ Year's development experience
- Appreciation of agile principles and experience with Scrum deliveries.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Back end technologies.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and modern software engineering practices.
- Experience of delivering and supporting large enterprise software applications.
- A proven interest in learning new technologies and methodologies
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.