Hedge Accounting Analyst | Dublin City Centre | FS
This is a busy role which will provide great exposure to a range of tasks & experience within Treasury Front Office, Treasury Risk, Treasury Operations and Group Finance.
Primary Accountabilities will include:
- Gather relevant data and run hedge accounting model on a monthly basis
- Analyse hedge accounting results
- Prepare monthly reports of hedge accounting results
- Prepare monthly, annual and ad hoc fair value reports
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise within the Hedge Accounting and Front Office teams
- Graduate with interest in working in the financial services industry
- Treasury / Financial Products / Financial Services knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines especially during times of peak business seasons.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical/numeracy skills.
If this sounds like you please email your CV to Justyna Pinkowska email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.