Management Accountant | Automobile | South Dublin
If you are a newly qualified accountant with a keen interest in the automobile sector, then I have an exciting opportunity for you!
This is a unique finance position to become an integral part of a leading Finance Team in a global brand.
The position is commercially focused with a real emphasis on preparing annual budgets & quarterly forecasts.
The position is based in South Dublin and the salary ranges from 50-55k + excellent benefits inc bonus, pension, healthcare & 25 days A/L.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Management accounts, annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation.
• Liaise with Product Department on pricing, margin analysis and related reporting.
• Assist in the preparation of cash flow forecasting.
• Liaise with Marketing Department on costings, analysis, sponsorship agreements, and related reporting.
• Monthly reconciliation and analysis of internal fleet vehicles.
• Review of periodic balance sheet reconciliations.
• Preparation of periodic VAT return for review and submission on Revenue Commissioners system.
• Participation in external and internal audits, and ensure they are run in a smooth and efficient manner.
• Miscellaneous projects as and when required.
• Professional accounting qualification with 3-5 years’ experience
• Practice or industry trained with industry experience preferred
My clients Benefits:
Great long-term career prospects
Challenging tasks in innovative and intercultural teams
Individual opportunities for career development Attractive salary system
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.