Automation QA Engineer - South Dublin - Contract - Great day rates available!
Talented developers wanted to join a new Dublin team working on research, design and implementation of emerging technologies. You will be involved in all stages of the SDLC and a key responsibility will be in data platforms maturation and strategy.
Join an established agile workforce building a team with a mind-set that prioritises automation, quality engineering and teamwork.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Join a large and growing multinational financial services organisation
- Competitive daily rate up to €550 per day
- 6 month initial contract with view to long term engagement
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
What you will be doing:
- Involved in all stages of the SDLC;
- Case assessment, tool selection and integration with existing bank applications
- Research, design and implementation of emerging technologies
- Work within a Scrum/Agile environment
What you need:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with automation tools such as; Automation Anywhere, Workfusion or other AI tools & platforms
- Past experience with TDD and automated testing frameworks
- Programming in Python or Java
- Strong desire to learn latest RPA, ML and AI technologies
- Certification in RPA tools is a plus
For more information apply today or Contact Dara Kavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01)4744699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.