|Graduate Accounting (Hedge) Analyst IFSC Dublin 1 €28,000 |
This is a busy role which will provide great experience to a variety of tasks & experience
- Gather relevant data and run hedge accounting model on a monthly basis
- Analyse hedge accounting results
- Prepare monthly reports of hedge accounting results
- Prepare monthly, annual and ad hoc fair value reports
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise within the Hedge Accounting and Front Office teams:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Speed, efficiency and accuracy at processing and summarising input data
- Can Do / Teamwork attitude be essential for progressing in this role.
- Solution orientated and creative thinking to improve the processes
In order to successfully respond to the challenges of the role, the ideal candidate should exhibit or possess the following characteristics and experience:
- Graduate with interest in working in the financial services industry
- Treasury / Financial Products / Financial Services knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines especially during times of peak business seasons.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical/numeracy skills.
Please apply to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.