Role: Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Process Monitoring Technician to join their team in South Dublin. As the Process Monitoring technician, your job will be to support the execution of the client’s process monitoring program and its associated projects. This job will be highly data driven and will involve report writing and analytics and will report to the Process Development Principal Engineer. Our client’s next Process Monitoring Technician will be enthusiastic and task driven, as well as highly analytical. If this job sounds like a good fit for your next career move, you can find more details below about its responsibilities and requirements.
- Creating reports and analyses to support annual product reviews.
- Supporting process monitoring and process development analytics using relevant tools (Tableau, Spotfire, etc).
- Supporting continuous improvement measures.
- Supporting CPV and commercial engineering activities.
- Data collection and statistical analysis for non-automated reports.
- Creating and advancing investigation workflows associated with process monitoring trends, including preliminary documentation, reviews with process leads and closing investigations in a timely fashion.
- 2+ years’ relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, data analytics or computing/information systems.
- Experience in data extraction, statistical analysis and reporting preferably within biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Experience with applications like Spotfire, JMP, MES, LIMS and PI to extract/analyse data.
- Basic database knowledge, query language syntax and data structure (i.e. SQL).
- Basic data science language knowledge such as R or Python.
- Experience with documentation and investigation systems.
- Biotechnology manufacturing process knowledge and GMP fundamentals.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.