Accounts Receivable Specialist| Retail | 35-40k
A very successful international retailer based in Dublin City Centre is currently recruiting for an account’s receivable specialist on a permanent basis.
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist to join the growing finance team. The position will require an ambitious, energetic, highly motivated person who is willing to learn and be a part of a fast growing and successful global company.
This is a permanent position paying 35k -40k + benefits. Interviews will take place later this week.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Manage Accounts Receivable balances and collection efforts of the EMEA Market.
• Recording all activities and keeping details of the collection status.
• Perform customer credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers.
• Achieving monthly targets.
• Generate and apply approved credit memos
• Generate invoices, customer statements, and journal entries
• Ensuring compliance with operational and collection policies.
• Minimising bad debts.
• Taking responsibility of collection portfolio.
• Developing process, system and reporting improvements to facilitate collection activity in changing or emerging client areas.
• Hold weekly AR meetings to report status on collection activity and past due balances
• At least 4 years’ experience with accounts receivable, collections and credit analysis.
• Wholesale and distribution experience would be an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Must have experience with foreign exchange and multi currencies
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.