Role: Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company who is hiring a Lead Lean Engineer to work at their facilities in Bray. In this job, you will be responsible for leading continuous improvement in engineering and quality capacities. As our client’s Lead Lean Engineer, you will be in a cross-functional job which will provide opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders and projects. This job will also provide a chance to bring substantial innovation to the client’s operation. If you are interested in the position of Lead Lean Engineer, you can find more details about the position below to see if it is the right fit for you.
- Leading the Agile program on site, interfacing with the global OPEX and Agile teams to develop the program on site.
- Providing governance and oversight for top priority projects.
- Supporting the Plant Lead for monthly GMS reporting and improvement wave reporting.
- Executing Kaizen events in high priority areas, developing capabilities of managers and team leads to carry these events out autonomously.
- Developing and rolling out capability building for the site in relation to Agile tools.
- Bringing innovation ideas to Business Case level.
- 8+ years’ relevant experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Relevant third level degree.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience developing/delivering lean tools for change agents, managers and team members.
- Experience leading Innovation functions from ideation through business case to delivering benefits.
- TPM execution experience preferable.
- Experience leading strategy development workshops with senior leaders preferable.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.