Java Developer - Dublin - Permanent
Experienced Java developers needed for a city centre role in an established fast paced, agile environment. Working in a cross-functional team of developers you will need to have experience in both engaging key stake holders and working alongside UI/BA/QA Testers/& Product managers collaboratively.
What you need:
· Java Development experience
· Spring Web MVC, Spring REST
· Oracle and/or MySQL & SQL
· Scripting language development (Perl, Python, Shell or similar) in a Linux based environment
· SVN and/or GIT and Jira
· Angular, Angular 2, ReactJS (nice to have)
· Kafka, Spring Batch (nice to have)
· Functional & Collaborative multi-tasker. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Decision making and problem solving skills. Proactivley find and solve problems.
· Third level degree
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.